Have you been wondering how to use the Scrum methodology in your project? What is a Sprint, what are all those Backlogs and the Taskboard? Fear no more!
Join the Scrum Team in their quest to help the realm. You are the Scrum Master and will need to help your knights in planning and executing the project your client, the King, has asked you to perform. You'll be taken in a journey through a Daily Scrum, helping your team assemble and update the Sprint Backlog and the Taskboard based on the Product Backlog, running a Sprint Review Meeting, all with the goal to keep your project on schedule!
Intended for developers, project managers and students alike, SCRUM'ed is a game that helps you learn all that in a fun and dynamic way. It can be completed in less than 30 minutes, either as a class or home assignment.
The game is currently in brazilian portuguese only.
- Windows SHA-1: B475CCA31084EC478ADC921F997130CBCA76ED1B
- Linux SHA-1: ABA3845E1977A3F705EBAEE19E770B9186822669
- Mac OS X SHA-1: D6E78A365E010D7C9485FF132486230053811C8A
- Github Mirror
Articles and stuff
- SCRUM’ed: um jogo de RPG para ensinar Scrum Marcelo Frantz
- SCRUM’ed – A 3D role-playing game to learn Scrum GQS - Software Quality Group
- Avaliação do jogo Scrum'ed: apoio à educação em gestão dinâmica de projetos Bianca Barreto, Camila Ajala, Keise de Oliveira, Lavínia Melo, Luan de O. Freitas, UFMS
- SCRUM’ed: Um jogo de RPG para aprender Scrum Profª Aracele Garcia de Oliveira Fassbinder, IFSULDEMINAS
- Digital Games for Computing Education: What Are the Benefits? Petri, G., Gresse von Wangenheim, C., Borgatto, A. F., Calderón, A., & Ruiz, M.
success: %, failure: %
Hall of Fame
achieved top score: %